martes, 28 de febrero de 2017

This is me, Paul from Austria!

Hello dear people!

My name is Paul and I will be staying at El Puntal from now till May. 
I am from Graz, a city in the southeast of Austria and I am studying to be a Primary School Teacher. 

Currently  I am doing an Erasmus+ Semester in Huelva, and beside my courses at the university, I am every Tuesday and Wednesday at El Puntal for English lessons in the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th grade. 

Me:


Graz, Austria:


More about me: 
I was born on September 1995, so I am 21 years old and I have one brother and one sister. My brother Georg is 28 years old, my sister Marianne is 17 years old. Family and friends are the most important things in my life.

In my leisure I also like to do different sports, for example football, volleyball or swimming. Learning languages is also a big interest of mine. At the present I am speaking German and fluent  English  and I am now in Spain to improve my Spanish skills. 

My sister, my niece and me:


















My brother and me:


I am really thankful, that I got a place at this school, the first impressions are very good and I hope that I will get a lot of new experiences here.  


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario